- Customer Service
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
For faster service submit a help desk ticket.
- Maryland Office
- 6671 Santa Barbara Road, Suite H
- Elkridge, MD 21075
- North Carolina Office
- 4111-C Rose Lake Drive
- Charlotte, NC 28217
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I ordered a digital download of my child’s image. What is the email address that It will be coming from? And when should I expect it?
- A. The email address that you will be receiving the Digital Download from is: email@example.com
The Subject line will look like this: Order #ABCDEFG-Your digital images are ready for download
The digital download will arrive in your email 15 -18 business days from the day the photos are taken.
Please open the email and save the image within 30 days of receiving it.
- Q: I am having trouble viewing your website.
- A: You may be using an older internet browser. Upgrade to the newest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- A: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Personal Checks, Money Orders and Cash.
- Q: Can I place my order over the phone?
- A: We do not accept orders over the phone but you can mail in your order form or take advantage of our convenient online order system.
- Q: What if my package is incorrect?
- A: If your package is wrong or incomplete, we will gladly correct it. Simply send the package back to our Maryland office within 60 days.
- Q: What if I am not happy with my portraits?
- A: If you are not satisfied with your portraits, and a retake date is available at your school, Classic Photography will retake your photo (Fall Portraits Only). Simply bring the entire package with you on retake day and return it to the photographer. If a retake day is not available you may request a refund. (see below)
- Q: What if I would like a refund?
- A: We are sorry you are not happy with your portraits. To receive a refund, return the entire package within 60 days to our Maryland Office, attention customer service.